Terms and Conditions.
Bookings, cancelation and Delivery
At Bundles of Fun we would like our bookings and delivery system to run as smoothly as possible to ensure that your special event is as enjoyable as possible and completely stress free. In order to achieve this please take note of the following :-
- To make a booking please complete the contact form or give us a ring to check if the soft play bundle is available on your required date.
- We will endeavour to respond to any enquiry within 24 hours.
- Once it has been confirmed that the date is available we will require payment of the deposit of £50 within 48 hours. This can be paid through the Book a Bundle page. The deposit will also serve as a damage deposit and will be returned in cash after the soft play equipment is collected in a clean, undamaged condition. The Hirer will then need to confirm that they have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of booking. Bookings cannot be confirmed until payment of the deposit has been received and the Hirer has agreed to the Terms and Conditions.
- We are unable to reserve dates if a deposit has not been paid. In the event of a second enquiry for a date that has not been confirmed by a deposit, we will contact the original enquirer to establish a timescale for payment if the second enquiry is made within the 48 hour timescale. If the deposit has not been paid within 48 hours the second enquirer will be able to book the date.The deposit paid will be returned after the Hire period if no damage or soiling has occurred to the equipment.
- Full payment will be required 14 days prior to the date of the booking. Payment can be made via bank transfer or Paypal. Cash payment may be possible on the day for last minute bookings.
- Once there has been confirmation of the booking the soft play equipment will be available for the whole day. This will be from delivery until collection at 5:00pm. Additional hours can be purchased after 5:00 pm at the cost of £10 per hour up until 8:00 pm.
We understand that on occasions you may need to change the date of you booking or cancel altogether. Please take note of the following information when cancelling or re-aranging the booking.
- The deposit will be refunded if we are given two full weeks notice that you wish to cancel your booking.
- Bookings can be re-arranged for the next available and suitable date if two weeks notice is given.
- The deposit is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled within the two weeks prior to the booking.
Please read the following information to ensure that delivery runs smoothly. We will provide a copy of the terms and conditions for you to sign upon delivery. Payment will be required two weeks prior to the booking. For last minute bookings, we will require full payment upon delivery of the soft play equipment.
- It is the Hirers responsibility to check the measurements required for each package to ensure that the venue has space for the package. The soft play mats mean that we can be flexible at most venues, however, if on delivery the venue is too small for the package the Bundles of Fun staff will remove items from the bundle for health and safety reasons. Full payment for the package will be required.
- If booking a venue please arrange additional time for setting up and packing away the equipment. We will require one hour on delivery to set up the equipment and one hour on collection to pack away the equipment
- .Please ensure that there is easy access and a clear pathway for Bundles of Fun to deliver the equipment. Please advise Bundles of Fun of any restrictions to access for delivery at the point of booking. Any restrictions to access may result in a delay in setting up or cancellation of the booking. Full payment will be required.
- Please ensure that the area where the soft play will be located is free from debris and clean. Unsuitable areas may result in a delay in setting up or cancellation of the booking. Full payment will be required.
- The bundles include free delivery within 10 miles of SK16 (in Tameside) or within 10 miles of LL22 (Llandulas, Wales). We deliver outside of these areas at a cost of 40 pence per mile. The Hirer will pay for parking charges at the venue or toll charges.
- Bundles of Fun will endeavour to deliver the bundles and set up on time however we cannot be liable for delay incurred from circumstances beyond our control such as, heavy traffic, accidents, or bad weather.
- Bundles of Fun will endeavour to deliver our bundles without fail however, in extreme weather conditions this may not be possible. In such circumstances we will return the deposit or offer an alternative date for the soft play hire.
- A member of staff from Bundles of Fun will collect the equipment at the pre-agreed time. If you are in doubt as to whether the person collecting the equipment is a member of staff from Bundles of Fun, please make contact on the mobile telephone number.
We aim to provide a fantastically fun time for all little ones who use our equipment. This means that is it essential that our soft play equipment is used in the correct way to avoid and accidents or injuries. Safety is of upmost importance to us. With this in mind, please consider the following points:-
- Hirers are responsible for ensuring the equipment is used in a safe manner as Bundles of Fun cannot be held liable in the event of damage or injury.
- The Hirer will ensure that children using the equipment do not exceed the recommended age for use of the equipment.
- The Hirer must ensure that an adult (over the age of 18) is supervising play on the equipment at all times. It is recommended that there is one adult supervising for every five children.
- Babies under the age of 1 must be accompanied on the soft play equipment by an adult over the age of 18.
- Play equipment must not become overcrowded.
- Any child who is unwell must not use the play equipment.
- If the equipment becomes wet, please do not use until it is dry. This will avoid injury.
- Please ensure that adults do not smoke near the soft play equipment to avoid fire.
- Supervising adults must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Children playing on the equipment must not eat or drink to avoid choking.
- Once the play equipment is set up please do not re-arrange or move the equipment to ensure that all equipment is set up correctly.
- If an injury does occur during the hire period, to comply with our Insurance conditions, professional medical advice must be sought within 1 hour of the injury occurring. Reports are likely to be requested by the Insurance company should a claim arise. The appropriate Health & Safety Report must be completed at the time when a Bundle of fun member of staff returns to collect the Equipment.
- Glasses, shoes, badges, sharp objects and jewelry must be removed before playing on the soft play equipment.
- The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that children do not jump/dive into the ball pool or jump from the steps on the climb and slide.
- Please ensure that socks are worn on the equipment.
- The Hirer is responsible for ensuring that the soft play equipment is not thrown and that children do not stand up on the rockers, hoppers and scuttlebugs.
- Please ensure that pets and sharp objects are kept away from the equipment.
At Bundles of Fun we pride ourselves in the fact that we provide clean equipment that is made of high quality products that meet safety guidelines. We want to ensure that our equipment remains in excellent condition. To ensure that this happens we ask that Hirers agree to the following:-
- Our bundles provide age restrictions. Please ensure that these restrictions are adhered to when the children are playing to avoid accident or damage.
- Should the equipment become damaged or soiled during the hire period, please inform the Bundles of Fun member of staff when the equipment is collected. The cost of repair/replacement or cleaning will be taken from the deposit. If the cost is more than the deposit the Hirer will be sent an invoice for the remaining amount.
- If any of the items are missing on collection, Bundles of Fun will replace the missing item with the deposit. If the cost of replacement is more than the deposit an invoice will be sent to the Hirer to cover the cost of replacement.
Bundles of Fun have personal liability insurance. However, an appropriate adult to child ratio should be maintained at all times. All liability is void should the supervising adults be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. The Terms and Conditions will be signed at the start of the soft play session. Should an accident or injury occur during the hire period it is important the member of staff collecting the equipment is informed so that the accident form can be completed.